Schema.org (or just a Schema) for OpenCart is a specific vocabulary of tags (or microdata) that you can add to your HTML to improve the way your webpage is represented in SERPs.
In order to beat your competitors ranking Google's Rich Results and Rich Snippets is the best way to stand out and get more clicks.
Schema.org is the result of collaboration between Google, Bing, Yandex, and Yahoo! to help you provide the information their search engines need to understand your content and provide the best search results possible at this time. Adding Schema markup to your HTML improves the way your webpage displays in SERPs by enhancing the rich snippets that are displayed beneath the page title.
Structured data allows search engines to not only crawl your website, but to truly understand it.
This module generates the required rich snippets automatically and also provides the structured data to your website pages.
Also installing this module will do the following:
- Enhance your visibility in search results
- Increases organic search traffic and your Conversion rate from SEO
- Increase in CTR (click through rate)
- Get more targeted traffic
- Quicker website indexation
- More qualified traffic
Main Features of Extension:
- Adds knowledge graph (Contacts, Logo, Social profile links) to Home Page of your site
- Enables breadcrumbs Rich Data and Sitelinks Search Box
- Product Page Rich Snippet / Rich Cards
- Local Business Information
- Google recommended JSON-LD snippet format
- Facebook OpenGraph Protocol Markup (Home Page, Product Pages, Category Pages and Information Pages)
- Twitter Cards (Home Page, Category Pages, Product Pages and Information Pages)
Compatible with OpenCart versions: v2.x - v3.x